The Adult Coed Soccer schedule will include 12 games (six per half) along with a double-elimination tournament to conclude the season. There will be three divisions offered, Competitive, Mid-Rec and Recreational, so sign up now to reserve your spot! Rosters are required with $100 deposit. Individuals can sign up, and those individuals will be grouped together to form teams (maximum of 15 per team is ideal) or placed on pre-existing teams. Coed teams are required to have a minimum of three women on their rosters.
- Ages: Adults at least 18 years old and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Days / times: Most games will be played Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays all divisions will compete on Sundays; times will vary
- Location: Old Fairgrounds Park
- Season: May to August ; tournament to follow regular season
- There will be a Mandatory Captains' Meeting May 5, 6:00 p.m.
Fees for registration are as follows:
- Resident Team: $750
- Non Resident Team: $850
- Late fee: $50 after April 21
Completed rosters with a $100 deposit or entire team fee will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until April 21 or until league is full. All team fees must be paid prior to first game.
For a blank team roster click here.