- Valpo Transit
Rider safety, respect for other riders and the driver, and reducing driver distractions are very important in providing all with a reliable, convenient, and safe V-Line experience. To ensure that the V-Line continues to run smoothly and safely to all destinations on its route, please adhere to the following V-Line rules and safety guidelines:
- Abusive, disorderly conduct or profanity will not be tolerated; intoxicated or disruptive passengers may be removed from the V-Line.
- Always wait until the V-Line has come to a complete stop before entering or exiting.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- Do not board the V-Line until all those exiting are off.
- Do not smoke on the V-Line.
- Do not use radios, tape players, CD players, or MP3 players unless earphones are used; keep the volume low so as not to distract others.
- Keep your head and hands inside the V-Line at all times.
- Leave your pets at home; only service animals accompanying passengers with disabilities may be permitted on the V-Line.
- Listen to the V-Line driver for important announcements.
- Respect federal law that requires all riders to stand behind the white or yellow standee line.
- Store all articles out of the aisle.
- Wait until the V-Line has completely left the stop before crossing the street.
Information regarding V-Line and ChicaGO DASH policies may be found on the Documents page.
For More Information
For more information about V-Line services, please call 219.476.9393.